Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Patan

by kiran 28. April 2013 22:54

(4 days)

Exploration of cultural and historical highlights of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan – the three medieval Kingdom!  - 4 days

This is a short trip that lets you explore ancient temples and religious shrines of the three medieval kingdoms, namely Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan. This trip takes you into a kind of mystical history where the past still remains alive in the present, tradition tirelessly repeats itself into a culture that remains seeped into an ancient history created by the kings of past generations and religious doctrines are strictly adhered till this very day.

In Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, you will be taken for a visit to the holiest of Hindu shrine “Pashupatinath”.  Pashupatinath temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, one of the trinity and the guardian (patron) deity of the Hindus. As you approach cremation areas of the temple, you will witness Hindu’s ritual of cremating a corpse. Tour to Buddhist stupa at Boudhanath are other retreats that will be serviced to you. Another attractive prospect of this trip is cultural tour to the major cultural heritages and temples in Bhaktapur and Patan.

> TRIP FACTS
Trip length: 3 nights / 4 days
Activity: Sightseeing tour
Starts in: Kathmandu
Ends in: Kathmandu

Please Click here to get detailed Itinerary

Tags:

Comments (6) -

Henry Innella
Henry Innella United States
5/5/2013 4:57:19 PM #

I have been looking forward to this since LAST year, since I had to miss the show this Spring ... I CAN'T WAIT to see all of the beauty and have a wonderful Ohio autumn day spent with my mother ...

Rina Obrist
Rina Obrist United States
5/20/2013 3:48:49 PM #

Hello, i submitted my passport for vrp last thursday jan 10. Then today i got an email from my passport had been released for delivery. No mention if my application for niv is approved or if i'm for interview, but i havent received any call to schedule an interview.<br />What does this mean?<br />Thank you

Lekisha Ahlstedt
Lekisha Ahlstedt United States
5/20/2013 4:28:01 PM #

Just trying to make things interesting. I have no clue, honestly. Seemed like an easy "over" to take.

Matilda Contratto
Matilda Contratto United States
5/31/2013 12:38:05 AM #

Unlike other "free” and "open source” solutions that have hidden agendas, WordPress.org is completely free (learn more) for you, forever. WordPress doesn't start charging when you hit a certain size, nor does it close off any of its code to you.

Roselyn Whitenack
Roselyn Whitenack United States
8/17/2013 5:09:20 AM #

A very neat post.

site web
site web United States
11/20/2014 7:51:29 AM #

Wohh just what I was searching for, appreciate it for putting up.

Pingbacks and trackbacks (1)+

Country flag

biuquote
  • Preview

About the author

Hello and Namaste! I am Kiran Pokhrel,CEO, e-tourchannel.com Pvt. Ltd. I have more than a decade of work experience in travel, tourism and destination management industry.My aim is to provide tranquil, jubilant, lucid and ecstatic experience to the tourist all around the globe through my destination management company. You can personally write me at info@e-tourchannel.com

Happy Journey!